Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stamping with Pearlz

I've had so much fun creating with Pearlz. The possibilities are really endless. I just had to share with you some recent creations. I decided to use one of my favorite stamps to create a soft, romantic background for both of these projects.
On the first project I used Ballet Slipper, Grey Flannel, acrylic, a wooden script stamp, and a sponge. I used the sponge to daub the background of the acrylic using Ballet Slipper. Creating a soft textured sponge look. Once that dried, I used a paint brush to brush the color (Grey Flannel) onto my wooden script stamp. Stamping off/onto the acrylic creates a two tone soft textured background. It's even more beautiful in person. Some of the Background color (Ballet Slipper) came up when Stamping creating a antique aged look. I really love the way it all turned out. If you are not into the aged look, just sponge more of the background color onto your acrylic.














On this project I used the same wooden script stamp, and Morning Mist Pearlz stamping onto black cardstock. Once it dried I embellished the rest of the layout. I love the way the Pearlz added an elegant, feminine, soft touch to my projects. Just think of all the fun things you can do with Pearlz and your stamps. I hope you give them a try and have tons of fun in the process.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Taj! I love both layouts. I'm totally going to scraplift you!

Jana Eubank said...

WOW!!! Absolutely Gorgeous, Taj!!! :D

Scrapamum said...

So gorgeous! I love both.

Jodi C. said...

LOVE these ideas, I have to try them when I get my winnings!!!! THANKS!!!

Darien said...

Really Gorgeous!! I love it!!

JgWM said...

This is totally beautiful. Love the stamping, beautiful lay outs. I am going to try the stamping. Love the look.- Gayle

Samantha McElyea said...

Oh my word Taj! This is stunning!!! Such amazing projects :)

Stacy Cohen said...

What a cool effect!! Beautiful pages!!

Stac said...

Both layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad to have you on the team! Great job.