Sunday, June 22, 2014

Memories- New Shimmerz Product Inklingz and a sad Goodbye


I'm so excited to introduce these amazing new products by Shimmerz called Inklingz

They are hard water-colour paints in a jar. They are so fabulous and shimmery and I loved combining them to create this pastel layout.




I also have some sad goodbyes to say today at Shimmerz as I've had to step down from the Design Team for unforeseen circumstances.

I loved being on the Shimmerz DT and working with these amazing products.
It was truly like being part of a family and I want to thank Stacey for the opportunity and for her kind heart.



These are the names of the Inklingz I used on this layout:
meet me @ sunset
beets me
pink-a-boo
sun kissed


Besides creating a magical, shimmery background with the Inklingz, I also used them to paint over the resin birds in the corners. It covers them perfectly


So come check them out at the Shimmerz store and get yourself some new Inklingz!!!



hope you get a chance to try these!!
Have a wonderful day

Keren



No comments: