Monday, June 23, 2014

Mixed Media Name Sign For Shimmerz

Hi Crafters :))

Today I am so excited to share with you guys my new project for Shimmerz. I created myself a name sign!!! They are very easy and fast to make and you will have soooo much fun making them!!

I want my name sign to really represent me. I LOVE colors, so thats why I made each piece a different color :) I used couple different Shimmerz product of similar color on each piece. All different kinds of products of Shimmerz really go together nicely color wise or texture wise. 

For the layering, all I did is to rip out a piece of printing paper, use my paper crimping tool to give it texture, then I stamped it to give it more depth. Behind the paper, I used either aplique, cheesecloth, threads to create another layer of texture.

Anyways, hope you like this project :)) Make one for yourself and you will see how much fun it is to play around with colors and texture.

Here is the tutorial:







Thank you so much for looking
Stay Creative <3
Song


No comments: