Monday, June 2, 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Smile


Hi Crafters

Today I want to share a mixed media layout I created for Once Upon A Sketch. As always, I used my delicious Shimmerz product on this layout. Recently, I am crazily in love with any purplish red colors, like magenta. So you probably will see quite a few projects with these kind of colors on them, lol.

For this layout, I wanted to challenge myself a little. I used embellishments on every layout I have made and this time, I want to make one without any embellishments. I cut out many elements from the paper and just layered them together. Some fussy cut outs can be used as embellishments as well. This is the most simple layout I have done. Everything is from the paper and few sprays. No any other embellishments are used. I am super happy with how it turned out. Guess when I am on a budget, I will make inexpensive layouts like this more often, LOL.

Anyways, hope you like this simple layout :)

Here is the start-to-finish video on this layout:





Product List:
Paper: Prima Engraver, Prima Catographer
Medium:
-Coloringz: Pink Stilettos
-Vibez: Razzeldazzelberry
-Spritz: Treasured Hymm

Thank you so much for looking :)
Stay Creative <3

Song

No comments: