Friday, August 29, 2014

Live, Love & Sing

Hi Shimmerz fanz!!!  Today I am sharing a canvas I made for a friend of mine :)  She has lovely rainbow decorative pieces throughout her home and she is a singer!  I thought this would be perfect for her.
 
Here is the colour combination I used :
 
 
 



"Live, Love & Sing"
 
 



 
I created the background with a lot of texture.  Starting with Gesso, Calico strips, patterned paper strips, washi tape and stencilling.  I then misted my way down the page starting with the Jeni B Bleu Vibez.  






Once the background had been dried I applied the music note stamp.
 
 






I then added the embellishments.  Layering flowers and words.
 
 





I then applied the Shimmerz products with a small paintbrush to the areas closest to the embellishments blending the colours once again as I went down the page.
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
If you pop by the STORE don't forget to mention my name upon checkout and you will receive a free product :)
Have a happy weekend!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Pam said...

So pretty! Love all the texture and layers of colors!!