Monday, August 11, 2014

Scrapbooking Natures Art


Hello Shimmerz fanz!  I thought today I would share a step by step on how I made the above layout, start to finish. Here are the Shimmerz products I used to create this page....


Shimmerz Products used:
~ Hot Fudge Spritz
~ My Bleeding Heart Coloringz
~ Ruby Spritz
~ Caribbean Sunset Sprtiz
~ Tuscan Sun Spritz 
~Rolling In the Hay Vibez
~ Copperhead Dimensionz
~ I'm not Limon Inklingz
~ Gosh Garnet Inklingz

Rather than try and explain the steps, I've made up a video tutorial to show you how I did it.  So grab a cuppa coffee/or tea sit back and enjoy!


I hope you enjoy watching my video and will want to give your own page a try!  Here are a few closeups of the page that you can view at your leisure....


I used some blooms from Tresors de luxe to decorate the corner cluster by the photo.


I added a little texture with somehome made texture paste with a stencil and I added a shabby brick look by lightly brushing on some Copperhead Dimensionz with the tip of my finger.  The Dusty Attic vine I painted with some 'I'm Not Limon' Inklingz.


After spritzing my background with a variety of Shimmerz Spritz's, I added some stamping and rub-on's. I also fussy cut some elements from Prima Almanac papers to embellish.  I painted the new Dusty Attic Wildflower #2 chipboard with yet more of the Inklingz, I'm Not Limon and Gosh Garnet.  NOTE: The color you see when you open a tub of Inklingz is not necessarily the color that it becomes when activated with water....for the true color, see the samples at the Shimmerz Website/Shop.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and will give these gorgeous Shimmerz products a try.  You can shop for your own Shimmerz products HERE. And remember, to receive your own FREE/Bonus Shimmerz product be sure to mention my name in the INTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT area of your order.

Happy Scrappin'


No comments: