Saturday, August 30, 2014

Strike a Pose and Cherish with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back again with you all today to share some more fantastic inspiration layouts featuring lots of Shimmerz Paint Products.

This first layout I have to share with you all is titled "Strike a Pose" and features the gorgeous new Shimmerz Inklingz in the colours Beets Me, Pink-a-Boo and Sheer Bliss. I have also used Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Licorice Stick to decorate the Chipboard Title and Cogs.


To create this background, I have added lots of water to my white card stock before adding splodges of Shimmerz Inklingz in the various shades. 


I have then let the background dry completely before stamping some random Kaisercraft Texture Stamps over the top of the Inklingz using Archival Black ink.


The next layout I have to share with you all is titled "Cherish" and was created using lots of Shimmerz Paint products including Texturez in Crushed Coral, Dazzlerz in Gummy Berry Blue and Jellybean Green, Coloringz in No Yoking Yellow plus Shimmerz in Sunny.


To start this layout, I had a very pretty patterned paper that I wanted to use so I didn't want to add too much so just a subtle Texturez scraping was added using a scrap piece of card in a circular motion. 


The Chipboard Circles that were to be added around the photo were sprayed with Coloringz in No Yoking Yellow plus I have then added random splatters of Shimmerz in Sunny Yellow to give a little extra bling to the circles and have a random shades of yellow effect.


For my chipboard title, I wanted to add some Turquoise/Teal colored Dazzlerz but of course no colour exists. To rectify this, I have simply mixed some Gummy Berry Green Dazzlerz with some Jellybean Green Dazzlerz until the desired colour was achieved. These paints mix beautifully so don't ever feel limited by the color range available!

Thats it from me today, I hope I have inspired you all to get out your stash of Shimmerz and have fun with them today! Don't forget you can head on over to the Shimmerz store here to purchase all of these amazing Shimmerz products now and if you add my name in the comments section, you will receive a bonus free gift. 
Until next time, happy scrapping!


No comments: