Sunday, September 14, 2014

Art Journalling in unexpected places

Welcome to The Blog today!

Today I am sharing an Art Journal page.  A little Shimmerz, A bit of hand lettering.  A lovely bit of text.


I used Coloringz in No Yolking, and Mandarin Mai Tai
and Spritz in Mango Madness.


You can journal anywhere, In your Diary or Journal, in your Daily Planner, in your Art Journal (of course!!!)  This just happens to be in my Bible., But you can use any book at all.


Just prep the surface if need be (I used Gesso here as the pages are thin.)  It totally prevents bleeding through.....I mixed in a little Patterned Paper, some Alpha stickers, some letter stamps.....
As always Art Journaling allows you to contemplate, to soul search and let your art out with your thoughts and ideas.  It doesn't have to be any particular theme, it can be personal, it can be great song lyrics, it can be just a quote you like.  
All in all its a great way to clear your head and be calm! (in my otherwise super busy world!!!)   

  
Hope you are having a great day! :-)






No comments: