Friday, October 3, 2014

Meet Olaf - Mixed Media Layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Oh my ..have you seen all the goodies in the store…my order should be here any day and I am so excited to play with them! I just adore these products and can not say enough good things about them all! Today I have a layout to share of me and my new puppy Olaf…he is so funny and cute and sits there while I scrap away and picks and chews at what ever I drop on the floor. I created the background with some masking and then I added some Pop Art Pink Vibez and let it drip.


The title letters are finished with a shot of Hot Fudge Vibez…I love all the Shimmer on them!


After the layout was complete I added some drops of Pink a Boo Inklingz, Pink Shimmerz and Coffee Shimmerz.




On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Share your Shimmerz creations with us too!Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: