Monday, December 15, 2014

Truck Makeover, Shimmerz Style

Hello and Happy Monday!  Tina here today, I am up on the Shimmerz blog with a new project for Shimmerz, a Wooden Toy Truck Makeover, Shimmerz Style!

I love dimensional projects and I had so much fun creating this one!


For my project today, I used the following Shimmerz products: 

Inklingz: Tarnished Treasure, Burnished Buckle, Chocolate Diamondz, Penny 4 Your Thoughts

Dazzelerz: Licorce Stick, Sea U in the Mornin'

Spritz:  Treasured Hymn

Shimmerz: Evergreen, Green Olive

Before we get to the video tutorial, here's a couple of project close-ups.





And now, the video!



I hope you enjoyed my Truck Makeover!

Remember, if you purchase Shimmerz product on our on-line store, and were inspired by my project, please mention my name (Tina Walker) in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive a Full size bottle of Dimensionz or Shimmerz OR a sample size jar of Texturez or Dazzlerz FREE!  Totally awesome!

Thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!



No comments: