Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Little Things - A layout with Karine

Hi,

Karine here today to share with you my latest layout featuring Shimmerz Paints products.


I started out with an Ombre Dream paper (Blue Fern Studios). After a coat of clear gesso, I added color to match my picture. I used Vibez in Grape Escape, Princess and Hermit the Frog.



After that, I added Texturez in Tidy Widy through a TCW stencil. The finishing touches were added with random stamping in black Archival ink.


You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice!



4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, wow and wow again! Your layout is so gorgeous - the colors, design and each and every detail. Thanks so very much for sharing.

Lydell Quin said...

This is completely gorgeous Karine!

K said...

Thanks Lydell. 😄

Kathy G. said...

This is truly beautiful.