Friday, June 19, 2015

A Little Candy World

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

Katie here today sharing one of my sweetest artworks - a little Candy World... Deeply inspired by the fable Hansel and Gretel's candy house... Instead of building a candy house, I decided to create a candy world instead with a candy house sitting on top of a mountain of candy floss...

Using a ceramic watering can, I altered and build the candy floss mountain from scratch using generous amount of Shimmerz paints... I hereby extend my cutest welcome to everyone to enter into my little Candy World...





Shimmerz product used:
  • Inklingz (Miner, Miner, 49er, Pink-A-Boo)
  • Creameez (Berry Hot, Marshmallow)
  • Vibez (Egg Noggin', Sweet Heart)
  • Shimmeringz (Baby's Breath)
  • Spritz (Cotton Candy)

Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE item of your choice...

No comments: