Wednesday, November 11, 2015

'Lovely' shimmery card with Beck BT

Hi Everyone, it's Beck BT here and I have a 'lovely' card to share with you in every sense of the word!  I just love how sweet this card came perfect to give a friend.

 I loved using the Creameez and Inklingz to create a beautiful contrasting base to the chipboard stickers I used.  I also adore how the foiled pattern paper resisted the paint making it look like the paint was simply a part of the original paper!

I create a quick video that I've uploaded to my YouTube channel showing how it came together!  You can check it out here:


For my card today I used the follwoing Shimmerz products:

Shimmerz Creameez in Daffodil
Inklingz in She Packs A Punch


 I just love the shimmer that the Inklingz and Creameez added to this card.

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can take your card to the next level!

Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below: