Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mixed media canvas with Felicity







Hello, Felicity here today.
Back in this post here, I mentioned about creating some little canvas for my lounge room a little while back,
I am still working on them.
This another little one that will sit alongside my  'true happiness'  and 'five' canvas.

"joy"


I started over with my canvas covered in gesso, I then used my favorite colored colouringz sprays, Jeni B Bleu and Well blow me down. I added a little spray of water to allow the colors to move about and drip. I then add a few splatters with the nozzle.


I then applied some Texturez in Patina colour with an old card and some Dazzlerz, Spun sugar with a stencil and an old card.



Then I just add my layers in with paper and lots of Prima flowers and resin.
Then my set of little canvas are complete!


No comments: